Solar, new roofs and more!.
Rooftop Solar and More
We can build you a shade structure or an RV/carport and install your panels on that.
We can mount panels in your backyard if you don't want them on the roof.
If you want to go solar, but need a new roof, no worries we can help. We work with 85+ contractors in the valley and can take the cost of the new roof and "roll" it into your solar payment. New roof and solar with no money out of pocket!
How does solar work?
Your solar panels collect FREE energy from the sun and convert it to usable electricity so you don’t have to buy it from your utility company. It’s that simple!
What happens when you go solar?
- We install solar panels on your roof or ground mount that collect FREE energy from the sun.
- We install an inverter to convert DC electricity to usable AC 120v electricity for your home. Think of this as the brains of your solar panel system.
- We install a new electric meter that is bi-directional (spins 2 ways; sends electricity out and brings in electricity from your utility company for night usage) and creates net metering.
What are solar panels made of?
Solar cells are made from silicon wafers that are derived from the element silicon, which is an extremely hard and brittle crystalline solid.
What makes us different and stand out as #1 amongst all the other solar companies out there?
- We care deeply about the environment
- We offer a 25-year full warranty on your panels
- We offer a 10-year roof workmanship warranty
- We have no money down with free installation & free activation
- We do all the permitting and behind the scenes work
- We offer a production and efficiency guarantee on your kWh
So why have millions of Americans already gone solar?
- Solar saves you significant money over your utility
- Solar helps the environment by using Green renewable resources
- You can hedge against inflation and rising utility costs with simple financing with one low, fixed solar payment
- You will have the ability to make money from your local utility by having them buy back the excess electricity your panels produce
- The government is willing to give you a credit of up to 26% of the cost via a tax credit for going solar, and if you live in Arizona, the state also offers a $1,000 tax credit for going solar in the year 2022. Each individual's specific tax situation will determine their eligibility
Electricity costs have skyrocketed to over 85% in the past 15 years making it very hard to understand, and to budget, your monthly electricity bill. With solar, you will always know the exact cost of your energy for the next 25 years. Predictable energy rates allow you to know exactly how much you will spend each month on electricity.
Now is the best time for you to leave the headaches of escalating energy costs from your local utility and start to create your own energy independence with clean, efficient solar energy products for your home. We use best-in-class technology, including the most efficient, high-wattage solar panels, along with the most innovative mounting brackets, that will reduce the number of roof penetrations and create an energy-independent home.
More Americans will go solar in the next 2 years than the last 40 years combined!
What Our Customers Have To Say
I had super nice dude come by my home and offer us Solar. I was super skeptical, but once Shawn showed up with his ultra professional materials, GPS view of my home showing where the panels would go and his knowledge and passion about solar...we decided to give solar a whirl...i mean we do live in valley of the sun for crying out loud. all went smooth and no leaks on my roof...which was my other concern.
Trust Shawn...He and Paramount Energy are solid guys
We were incredibly happy with the level of professionalism the team at Paramount energy displayed with us. They were nice, humble, patient and took their time to educate us about solar, not sell us. In the end we saved $67/month over APS with $0 down. We are very happy we went solar with Paramount Energy
Shawn was magnificent. I'm 78 years old and from beautiful Payson, AZ. I Wasn't sure about solar until Shawn took his time to explain toe all the Benefits of solar amd that every thing is transferrable. We saved about 30 percent over aps.